Asus GF PH-GT1030-O2G PCIE3, 90YV0AU0-M0NA00
- Product Code: GC-16
- Availability: In Stock
- 1531MHz boost clock (OC mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft® Windows 10
The Best for Your Compact Build
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and the fan is IP5X dust-resistant for improved reliability. Industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 also has GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking.
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
ASUS fan design is certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan
2X Longer Lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GT 1030 lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and the best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.
*this pic is for demonstration only
GPU Tweak II
Tweak Till Your Heart's Content
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
One-click Performance Up
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes.
|Graphics Card Specification|
|Core Clock||1278 MHz (OC Mode) - 1252 MHz (Gaming Mode)|
|GPU||GeForce GT 1030|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|Memory Clock||6008 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1531 MHz (OC Mode) - 1506 MHz (Gaming Mode)|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 2.0|
|DVI||1 x DVI-D|
|Slot Width||Dual Slot|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Card Dimension (L*H)||7.24" x 4.37"|
|Maximum GPU Length||184 mm|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|